- Spring 2021 submitted grades must be in Approved status by Wednesday, May 19 at 5:00 p.m.
- Final grades for off-cycle courses must be in Approved status within ten calendar days of the course's end date.
- Instructors have been requested to submit their grades no later than Tuesday, May 19. This deadline is set to allow time for their DEOs and Delegates time to approve grade submissions. Please find the instructor e-mail here.
Admin Grading Reports and Tools
Daily Grade Run FAQ
Grades Workflow Help
- Please be aware that if you reopen or reject a grade submission, the grades will go back to "saved" status and will need to be resubmitted by the instructor or instructor delegate, and the DEO or authorized delegate will need to approve them again. We recommend doing this prior to the May 19 deadline.
- If you have roles that allow you to submit grades as an instructor delegate and to approve grades as a DEO or DEO delegate, you will not be allowed to submit grades and approve grades for the same course.
- DEOs and their authorized delegate(s) will receive an email each morning and afternoon (two emails per day) listing the course(s) for which final grades have been submitted and are awaiting DEO approval.
- DEOs and their authorized delegate(s) will not receive e-mail notifications for final grades submitted to the DEO on the grade deadline date. You are advised to review the Final Status grade on the Course Grade screen the afternoon of the grade deadline due date to verify "Approved" is indicated for spring 2021 courses where final grades are due.
- Prerequisites are now enforced for undergraduate students. If a student receives an Incomplete for a course or a grade is not submitted, the student will be removed from their summer 2021 course requiring the prerequisite course.
- If you are unable to log-in to MAUI to approve final grades, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need additional help or information, please email email@example.com for assistance.